Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The economy

Boy its looking tough everywhere you look for economic news these days. As I have been thinking about all of the news we are hearing these days, to be totally transparent with everyone it makes me worry just a bit about my family and the adoption we are right in the middle of. The thought of traveling over seas for a week to ten days in a potentially traumatized world, not to mention the concern for taking care of my family's financial needs has been wearing on me lately. The only thing I can say is that God has called us to this and he will provide the way through and beyond. Its times like these where God can grow faith if we let him. I know my faith needs to grow. I pray that God will continue to work on me in the days ahead. Pray for us guys!

No comments: