Saturday, September 26, 2009

Telling Joy about you

I just finished watching the recent Hannah Montana movie with my family, ok please dont tell anyone or they will take my man card! As I was listening to the main song about the climb and the struggles we have I thought of all we have gone through on our adoption journey. In my mind I began thinking of many of you, all the money, the time, the prayers, the words of encouragement, the acts of service etc etc. I started thinking about Joy and years from now telling her all of your stories. Like today, we received a $40 check from someone I dont even know that Lisa knows only a little. I cant wait to sit her on my lap and tell her of all the amazing people who loved a little girl they never even met enough to give and give and give. I cant wait to see the smile on her face as she begins to think about all of the people who made it possible for her to come home. Most importantly I cant wait to tell her of a God who moved in all of our hearts to show how much he Loves us all. Even an unknown orphan thousand of miles away.

No comments: