Saturday, July 11, 2009

Bad news

Well its been a while since I posted, most of you know my Dad passed away on he day of my last post, our wedding anniversary, June 25th. He died suddenly of a massive heart attack. He is home with my King now and he would not want to come back even if he could. Its been hard. Losing a parent as I am sure many of you know, is really something strange and difficult to make it through. On the way home from the hospital the night he died, God gave us a beautiful rainbow, my son Josh said it looked like it stretched all the way from our home to the hospital. It was comforting and it had tears streaming down my face. God was reminding me that he keeps his promises. I will see my Dad again!

We also received additional bad news this past Thursday on the adoption front. We received a letter from Shaohannahs Hope. They are not able to grant us any money to assist with the adoption. Sometimes its hard to know what Gods plan is but all we know is that he has a plan and so we will continue moving forward in faith. Sometimes you just have to wait on God.

No comments: