Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hole in our Gospel - Chapter one

I came across this thought in the book and I liked it so much I thought I would share it. It is appropriate in all aspects of our lives, It specifically speaks to me of the plight of the orphan children in the world.

" When we become involved in people's lives, work to build relationships, walk with them through their sorrows and their joys, live with generosity toward others, love and care for them unconditionally, stand up for the defenseless, and pay particular attention to the poorest and most vulnerable, we are showing Christ's love to those around us, not just talking about it. These are the things that plant the seeds of the gospel in the human heart."

I cant help but imagine and dream of a day when our child comes to know our King personally, and think that maybe, just maybe, as they consider how God moved in our hearts and many of you to get them a mommy and a daddy, that it would be this real example of his love that might be that seed that is planted in their hearts and grows to a completed work of saving grace in their lives.

Now, let me ask you, wouldn't that be something?

No comments: