Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The latest

Well everyone its been over 2 weeks since I posted so I thought I should get one out there. Its been a bit busy around here, we celebrated some sort of holiday, what was that again? Yes yes, it was CHRISTmas were we had a birthday party for Jesus. Our family had a wonderful time together going to Lisa's Mom's on CHRISTmas Eve and then to my Mom's on CHRISTmas day. My dad and my Stepmother came over with my Stepsister to our house on Christmas Eve early in the day as well. I love this time of year. I am off work until Jan 5th, my vacation started on CHRISTmas Eve. Have you noticed I like capitalizing CHRIST in CHRISTmas. It is after all about him isn't it?

We are having our in home interviews on Tues Jan 6th for our home study. We decided to install carpet and paint the living room which has needed new flooring for about 2 years. I am actually waiting for them to arrive to install as I type this post. We painted on Saturday, thanks to my Mom Laura for her help painting. We rushed all of our CHRISTmas decorations down the day after CHRISTmas knowing what was coming so its really been nuts around here. Right now all of our furniture is in the Kitchen and dining room area awaiting the installers. We did manage to leave a path to walk through so we can at least get to the sink and let the dog out on the deck.

Well I hope you all had a great CHRISTmas and will enjoy a Happy New Year.

God Bless

No comments: