Monday, October 12, 2009

Its a miracle

Wow I have so much to tell everyone I cant believe it. For now Im going to just post a quick note as we have been so hectic with activity and my head is still spinning. We raised $3014 at our fundraiser dinner on Thursday night. This was enough along with the match to pay our final program fee to the agency. All that was left was the travel expenses. To make a long but beautiful story short, I went to the the bank Friday to make a deposit in our adoption account and someone had made a $4000 deposit that very day! You should have seen the joy all over me right there in the bank. The teller was laughing the other tellers were all looking. It was one of the most special moments of my life honestly. God showed up and showed off again. To God be all the glory. God is not broke, he owns everything and he loves so much that he even payed the way for a young orphan girl thousands of miles away to come home to her mommy and daddy and brothers and sisters. I just cant wait to see my wife holding her and kissing her. I cant wait to see my kids playing with her. God moved and many of you listened, words will never be able to express the joy and love we feel. Thank you all for every prayer offered, every donation made, every encouraging word along the way. God is so good!!

No comments: