Thursday, January 28, 2010

Be still and know that I am God

I was just sitting in my living room watching my kids play with Lillibet-Joy, we were playing a cd of kids music, songs like Lion King, Chitty chitty bang bang, This little light of mine etc etc.  My oldest son Joshua who is 19 was dancing for her, she had her on his shoulders, then my youngest Hope who is 11 was doing the same.  Lisa was there and Charity also, it was so funny watching them all playing.  Lillibet was giggling and just loving all of them.  I began pondering all that we have gone through these almost past 2 years raising funds, mounds of paperwork, doubting at times if we would ever get there.  My eyes began to peruse my living room where my wife has hung many inspirational plaques, they kind of make up a border of sorts.  My eyes fell on one plaque in particular, its message brought me into a moment of worship.  A time to thank God and praise him.  The plaque simply said, " Be still and know that I am God".

No comments: