Thursday, January 21, 2010

I will never leave you

This week as life has started to return to normal, all of our kids off to school, I off to work, Lisa has shared how Lillibet has been very clingy to her. When she leaves the room even for a brief moment Lillibet begins to cry for her. When we are all home and the normal West house craziness is going on, drums playing in the background, dog barking at people coming in, video games playing, parents sharing their day etc etc, she seems to be ok. But those moments when the house is quiet and it is only her and Lisa, its then that her fear comes out. I can only imagine what she has gone through in her short life. Too many farewells for one so young. As I have thought about this these past few days, I have been reminded of how God has said he will never leave us or forsake us. What a loving and merciful Father we have. Remember that today.

No comments: