Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Godcidence

Hello all,
Always in the midst of chaos, God is right here beside us: Planning for the fundraiser, running around to different businesses getting donations, trying to secure food donations, living life with two teenage boys and two younger girls, working a job, keeping the house presentable(most of the time) :)
Today I (Lisa) went to the park with the girls I babysit and my girls. I was pushing the twins on the swings and I recognized the lady right next to me. I had met her one time on a field trip for homeschooling families two or three years ago. I said to her "Isn't your husband in some kind of Christian ministry?" She said, "Yes, we were missionaries to Ethiopia". I was so excited to hear that. Isn't God amazing!! He meets us right where we are, and responds to us in the tiniest details. This lady said that she would be willing to teach us some words of the language of Ethiopia before we go over there. What an awesome God we serve and love.

No comments: