Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cant wait to get home

Everyone that knows me understands how much I love my wife and kids.  They are my world.  My friend and my King, Jesus, is number one in my life but they are next in line.  Now that God has grafted in another child into my life, I find that I just cant wait to get home each day.  I smile at work just thinking about getting home.  God is so good I just cant believe all that he has done in our lives.  I have never loved him more than I do now.  Seeing his work in this adoption, for it has been his work, knowing how much he loves everyone, everywhere, just blows my mind.  I find myself so overjoyed at times its funny.  Like I said I just cant wait to get home.  Of course it helps that a tiny little person, comes crawling my way, tugging on my leg and holding her arms up to reach me.  Did I mention that melts my heart...

No comments: