Saturday, April 5, 2008

4/5/2008

My son suggested I add a picture of my multi-color door to the blog so I thought I would take his advice. I also took a photo of the exterior of our home so everyone can sort of visualize what a house looks like where crazy people live- haha. Without further ado, here are the photos for your viewing pleasure. One more thing, if you like the house it is for sell. It will only cost you $1,000,000. That will leave us then with $980,000 to become missionairies to Ethiopia! Just kidding, its not for sale, although your investment would have brought you eternal dividends. My wife says I like change too much, we cant move again for at least a lifetime from now, that is unless God tells us to. Ok ok, I will shut up and add the photos. Have a great Saturday.

No comments: