Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Obstacles 4/15/2008

Sometimes in life we come to a place where something stands in our way, something that we cant seem to find a way around. I have come to that place now. I dont want to share the specifics but please pray for us as we have encountered a potential problem that could end our dream of adoption or at least delay it significantly. I am trusting God to work through all of the details involved and I am trying to believe it will all work out. Isnt it tough at times like this to see your way clear. I have read of other families adoption journeys and of their ups and downs, frankly until now it has mostly been a high for me as things seemed to just be going as planned. This pothole is a big one though so please pray fervently for us. Sorry its been a few days since I posted, to be honest I didnt know what to say. All I know is that God is good all the time, all the time God is good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keeping you both in my prayers.