Sunday, March 9, 2008

3/3/2008

We now have an appointment for Wed 3/5 in Independence for an introductory session with Childrens Hope International. We received their information packet on Saturday and I felt like God was showing us this was our agency. We will have to wait and see how it goes as God leads. I really liked their DVD as all of the people spoke of God. The CEO said that he has never seen a mismatch of a child to a family and he had to believe it was God at work. That is exactly how I feel right now. God is at work. All of the families interviewed spoke of the Lord and it just felt right. I called Lisa and told her it was a God thing that I just knew. When she came home later, we realized we had information about this meeting for about a week but I had not connected it to what I was watching on Saturday. We had not actually called and made the appointment. I am excited to go to their presentation and see what God has in store for us.

No comments: