Sunday, March 9, 2008

3/8/2008

We are in the middle of a blizzard. We have shoveled the driveway 3 times today. Just stayed home all day. Earlier I emailed our head Deacon at Church, Ray H. and asked him to forward the email asking for help to all of the deacons and also for his wife Judy H. to forward to the Sisters in Christ group as well. Not too long later they did. Terry P. called and said he saw the email from Ray. He offered 2 free transmission flushes at his shop for something that we could auction off. He also said he has a good relationship with Autozone through his shop and he would see what they could donate. They have donated $500 of parts sometime in the past I guess for another need. Terry just wants a date and a letter to use to get with them. He alos said he forwarded the email to his owners, perhaps they could donate. I guess they are both stong believers of our Lord. Terry was a real encouragement to me. I am excited yet impatient to see what God will do. Just wish we could get the process going right away. I know God is an ontime god though and I will trust him.

No comments: